Technical Specifications of PVC Stabilizer - F-555
F-555 is an excellent lead complex one pack PVC Heat stabilizer with balanced internal / external lubricating properties. It provides optimum thermal stability for process aid and good visual appearance on extruded components.
- Appearance: Flakes
- Colour: Light Creamish
- Specific Gravity: 1.5 - 1.6 gms/cc
- Lead Equivalent: 33% to 35%
- Lubrication: Very High
Applications: F-555, due to its high lubrication helps in cost reduction by reducing the input quantity of Stearic Acid & Wax. Its special design gives excellent results & considerable savings in various applications like:
- Rigid PVC pipes of large diameters
- Profiles & narrow wall thickness pipe extrusions
- High pressure applications
- Other regular RPVC pipes / profiles / casings etc.
Recommended Dosage: 1.4 to 2.0 phr
Packaging: 25 kg in HDPE bags with plastic liner