Technical Specification of Tin Stabilizer
Product Name : Methyl Tin Stabilizer
Chemical Name : Dimethyltin bis(2-ethylhexylmercaptoacetate)
Chemical Family : Organotin compound
Molecular Weight : 555. 47
Appearance : Transparent oily liquid
Color (Pt-Co) : 25 MAX
Viscosity, Pa. S (25 DEG C) : 0.020-0.080
Density, g/cm3 (20 DEG C) : 1.170-1.190
Tin (Sn) Content % : 19.0min.
Sulphur Content % : 11.5-12.5
Our Methyl Tin Stabilizer is widely used across India by major flexible pipe manufacturers, due to its best and consistent quality.
Features of product
1. High heat stabilization and excellent initial color
2. Good Transparency and Weatherability
3. Little dosage, about 15-20% less than Butyl Tin and Octyl Tin
4. High safety, suitable for food package approved by FDA, maximum dosage is 2%
5. It is suitable to the process of calendaring, extruding and injection for rigid PVC
1. Rigid PVC Transparent Sheet/Plate
2. PVC Film: Thermal shrinkable packing film, printing film and calendaring film
3. PVC Pipes and Fittings
4. PVC window and door profiles
5. PVC granule materials
Technical Specification of 185
Description: ALA-185 is a general purpose liquid Stabilizer for plasticized and semi Vinyl compounds.
Applications: ALA 185 is an economical liquid Stabilizer and can be used for extrusion, moulding and calendaring when clarity is not important.
Advantages: This Stabilizer gives outstanding resistance to degrading effects of heat and light. This economical Stabilizer can be used for applications when Sulphur is not important.
Recommendation: ALA 185 can be used from 2 to 4 PHR depending upon the degree of the stability required.
Storage: Dry storage at normal temperature is recommended. Once opened, packaging should be firmly closed
Appearance Clear Light Brown
Special Gravity at 25C 0.94~0.96
Refractive Index at 25C 1.47~1.48
Colour 10~12 G MAX